12.1.07

O George Michael escreveu-me

Devia ter desconfiado, quando abri a minha conta do gmail e George Michael, ele próprio pensei, me escreveu. Com a entrada, «Happy New Year my dear,» continuei sem desconfiar. Quando o rapaz iniciou a prelenga, só levantei ligeiramente o sobrolho: «I know that you will be surprise reading from unknown person but all I will like you to understand is that, God have already bless you and your entire family in this 2007 through this proposal.» Mas depois a desilusão: «In a brief introduction, my name is George Michael, 26 years old.» Não era ele, nem sombra dos glamorosos anos Wham, nada. O resto confirmou-o: «My intention of contacting you is to help me handle the investment of 12.6 million usd that I inherited from my late father, which he deposited in the bank before his sudden death. Urgently confirm your willingness to help me handle the investment of this money with honesty, without betraying my trust in you.»
O pedido manhoso final, digno de prisões em casas-de-banho públicas, ainda podia repor alguma dose de escândalo, mas já não acreditava que pudesse ser ele, George, o Michael: «I will be waiting for your reply as you finish reading this message with your direct telephone number to enable me call you immediately and furnish you with more details, upon my confirmation of your willingness to assist me.» A fechar, «Best Regards, George Michael». Para ti também, pá.